Where is Davines from?
Davines is a family-owned company from Parma, Italy founded in 1983 by the Bollati Family.
I have a nut allergy. Do any of your products contain them?
The only Davines product that contains nuts is Volu Conditioner (hazelnut).
What is the shelf life of your products?
To find out the specific shelf life of your Davines product once it is open, you can reference the Period After Opening (POA) symbol on the back label.
Are Davines products gluten-free?
All Davines products are gluten-free except the following:
Balance Relaxer #1
Balance Relaxer #2
All Mask light nuances
Why isn’t the product I am buying available for expedited shipping?
Products deemed unsafe to travel by air are unable to be expedited.
Are any of your products Vegan?
The vast majority of Davines products can be used by those who adhere to veganism because they do not contain ingredients of animal origin. An exception to these are:
- Mask color, mask bleaching powder and alchemic, because milk proteins are inserted in the formulation;
- Naturaltech Restructuring Miracle and Hair Building pak, but also Essential Haircare MELU serum, because the formulations contain keratin;
- Defining texturizer because the formulations contain cashmere and silk proteins;
In any case, the suppliers from whom Davines purchases the above-mentioned raw materials guarantee that for their production no animals are harmed or killed.
How do I create an account?
Creating an account is fast and easy. There are two ways to create an account. Simply make a purchase and follow the instructions during checkout to Create An Account. Or, you can simply click on Log In in the top, right corner and it will give you the option of Creating A New Account.
How do I recover my password?
How do I return a product?
As part of our commitment to customer service, Davines offers a fair return policy. If you are dissatisfied with any product purchased through our site that has been opened, you may return the item(s) for an exchange within 30 days of purchase. Any unopened products that you are unhappy with may be exchanged within 90 days. Please be advised that prior authorization is required on all returns. Any returns sent to us without return authorization cannot be accepted. Return acceptance is at the sole discretion of Davines.
If returning an item(s), you must include all parts, pieces and printed materials in order to be eligible for a refund. Also, to ensure that your returns are received by Davines, please make sure to add insurance to your parcels through your preferred mail delivery service.
To receive authorization for a return, please contact us at: 1-866-654-5240
Please allow up to 21 days for the return to be processed, at which time a credit or exchange will be made.
To make it easy:
1. Write us to request a Return Authorization Number and tell us what you're returning.
2. Wait to receive Return Authorization Number
Pack your return carefully, enclose the completed Return Form and mail / ship to:
Attn: Davines Returns
3040 East Ana Street
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221
Please note that any purchases made on davines.com can not be returned to Davines salons or stockists.
What is your Holiday shipping schedule?
The following schedule applies to the 2014 Year-End Holiday Schedule.
- Thursday November 27: No UPS pickup or delivery service
Estimated last day to ship UPS Ground for deliver on Dec. 24th are as follows:
6 Day in Transit: December 16th
5 Day in Transit: December 17th
4 Day in Transit: December 18th
3 Day in Transit: December 19th
2 Day in Transit: December 22nd
1 Day in Transit: December 23rd
*UPS Ground guarantee to deliver packages by Dec. 24th is suspended between Dec. 11th and Dec. 24th. The above chart is an estimate based on days in transit after your order is shipped.
- Tuesday December 23: Normal pickup and delivery service. This is the last day to ship UPS Next Day Air packages in time for Christmas (arriving December 24)
- Wednesday December 24: Normal delivery of air, international and ground packages. Pickup service available for air and international shipments if prearranged by Tuesday, Dec. 23. UPS On-Call Pickup service and UPS Drop Boxes are available to all customers for air and international shipments.
- Thursday, December 25: No UPS pickup or delivery service.
- Wednesday December 31: Delivery of air and international packages only. Pickup service provided to scheduled pickup account customers for air and international shipments if prearranged by Tuesday, Dec. 30. UPS On-Call Pickup service and UPS Drop Boxes are available to all customers for air and international shipments. No UPS Ground, UPS Standard or UPS 3 Day Select pickups until Friday, Jan. 2.
- Thursday January 1: No UPS pickup or delivery service.