We're fast approaching the holiday season, which means your calendar is filling up with parties. And if you've hosted a dinner or holiday party before you know just how stressful entertaining can be. There's a lot to manage before, during, and after the party, including cooking, cleaning and decorating.
With that being said, anyone attending a party — no matter how small the occasion — should put in just as much thought (and heart) as the host with a hostess gift. Whether it’s a party with family, friends or at a co-workers’, showing up empty-handed is a bad look. And yet, the expected flower arrangement or bottle of wine can leave something to be desired.
This year, why not gift your host or hostess with something to help them ring in the new year with beautiful hair? With a Davines Holiday Set you’ll give the gift of gorgeous hair through the holiday season. Each set features a carefully curated collection of Davines products in a beautifully crafted eco-friendly box, designed to be reused well beyond the holidays. Perfect even for those who have everything — including perfect hair. Because good hair needs to be maintained, after all.
The Davines 2019 Holiday Sets include the following:
● OI Holiday Set, featuring OI Shampoo, OI Conditioner and OI Oil.
● The Circle Chronicles Holiday Set, featuring all seven of The Circle Chronicles masks.
● NOUNOU Holiday Set, featuring NOUNOU/shampoo, NOUNOU/conditioner and Liquid Spell.
● LOVE Curl Holiday Set, featuring LOVE/curl shampoo, LOVE/curl conditioner and This is a Curl Building Serum.
● LOVE Smoothing Holiday Set, featuring Love Smooth shampoo, Love Smooth conditioner and Oi all in one milk.
● MINU Holiday Set, featuring MINU/shampoo, MINU/conditioner and OI All In One Milk.
This year, forgo the traditional bouquet of anemones or bottle of red and go for a chic beauty gift that will last long after the party is over. Gift your party hostess with a luxe box from Davines (available exclusively at your local Davines salon) and you’re guaranteed to get invited back again next year.
By Jaclyn LaBadia, featured contributor
cover photo by Davines North America